My name is Tianyi Hao (郝天一). Welcome to my homepage!
I am currently a Ph.D. student on computer science in the Institute for Interdisciplinary Information Sciences (IIIS) at Tsinghua University, advised by Prof. Longbo Huang. I was working as an intern in Big Data Lab, Baidu Research from 2015 to 2017.
Before that, I have finished my undergraduate study in Yao class at Tsinghua, and received my B.E. degree in July 2014.
- Tianyi Hao, Jingbo Zhou, Yunsheng Cheng, Longbo Huang and Haishan Wu. A Unified Framework for User Identification across Online and Offline Data. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE), to appear.
- Tianyi Hao and Longbo Huang. A Social Interaction Activity based Time-Varying User Vectorization Method for Online Social Networks. Proceedings of the 27th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), July 2018. [PDF]
- Tianyi Hao, Jingbo Zhou, Yunsheng Cheng, Longbo Huang and Haishan Wu. User Identification in Cyber-Physical Space: a Case Study on Mobile Query Logs and Trajectories. Proceedings of the 24th ACM SIGSPATIAL International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems (SIGSPATIAL), Nov 2016. (Short Paper) [PDF]
- The Second Prize, the 28th Chinese Regional College Physics Competiton, 2011
- The Second Prize, Scholarship for Freshmen, Tsinghua, 2010
- Gold Medal, the 25th Chinese Mathematical Olympiad, 2010
Feel free to contact me by e-mail if you would like to communicate with me.
E-mail: haotianyi0 [at] 126 [dot] com